2019-08-13 14:38:53 0
With the rapid development of social economy, communication technology is constantly updated. At present, strengthening the research of 5G wireless communication technology has become an important task. Therefore, this article will explain the research significance of 5G wireless communication technology, and analyze the advantages, key technologies and specific applications of this wireless communication, hoping to provide some help for the research of related workers.
After entering the new era, with the continuous development of science and technology, mobile network communication technology has also achieved rapid updates. Strengthening the research on 5G technology is of great significance to my country's development. Therefore, it is necessary to understand the advantages and key technologies of 5G wireless communication technology, and strengthen its application in education, military, medical and other fields to effectively meet the needs of users, so as to lay a good foundation for the healthy development of our society.
1. The significance of studying 5G wireless communication technology
Compared with the previous communication technology, 5G wireless communication technology has more new advantages. It is not the inheritance of 3G, 4G and other communication technologies, but has achieved many improvements. 5G wireless communication technology has a broader application range and more flexible application methods, which makes it have greater advantages and competitiveness in future development. Applying this technology to the network communication industry can not only expand the coverage, but also provide users with high-quality and convenient services, so that they can feel humanized and intelligent in their use. In addition, strengthening the research and application of 5G wireless communication technology can effectively meet the needs of global development and allow people to obtain more intelligent and advanced network services. This is also an important innovation in the history of wireless communication.
2. Overview of 5G wireless communication technology
(1) Advantages of 5G wireless communication. 5G refers to the effective combination of current wireless access technologies and various new wireless access technologies through the use of advanced technologies, such as cloud computing, network function virtualization, and software-defined networking, to form an effective combination of various new wireless access technologies. User-centric, a new type of network with the characteristics of high efficiency, intelligence, flexibility and openness. It mainly has the advantages of fast transmission speed, good compatibility and long service life. 1. The transmission speed is fast. As a new wireless communication technology, the data transmission speed of 5G can reach tens of gigabytes per second, which is also its most prominent advantage. Through the analysis of the actual application of 5G technology, it can be known that at present, in the 28GHz band, its transmission speed has reached 1,000 megabits per second, while the traditional 4G transmission speed is only 75Mbps. 2. Good compatibility. Through research, it can be seen that 5G wireless communication technology is a full communication platform that integrates 2G, 3G and 4G. At the same time, it also involves Bluetooth, short-range wireless communication technology and WiFi and other wireless technologies. From this point of view, it has a good To a certain extent, it can provide a strong guarantee for payment security. 3. Long battery life. In the specific use of 5G, some small tasks can only be completed when the application is running continuously. Among them, the e-mail program plays a key role, and this means that this program must transfer various requests Information is continuously sent to the server. Only in this way can real-time e-mail updates be realized. At the same time, under the action of e-mail, the power consumption of various applications can be quickly and automatically reviewed, and useless applications can be closed in time. In this way, it can not only reduce the loss of power, but also promote the extension of the battery charging cycle, which is beneficial to Improve battery life. (2) 5G wireless communication technology. At present, for 5G wireless communication technology, many research institutions and mainstream communication merchants have put forward some feasible ideas and solutions. Through the analysis of its research plan, it can be seen that there are mainly multi-carrier technology, multi-antenna transmission technology, dense network technology, and device-to-device technology in 5G wireless communication, which will be introduced in detail below. 1. Multi-carrier technology. In order to achieve high-speed transmission of data information, 5G systems sometimes require 1 gigahertz broadband, but in some low frequency bands, the system cannot effectively obtain continuous broadband spectrum resources. Therefore, when designing a 5G system, strengthening the effective use of white space is a problem that must be solved. The multi-carrier technology based on the wave filter group can effectively solve this problem, and it is also a key technology in 5G wireless communication. Through the application of this technology, it is possible to flexibly control the broadband settings of each sub-carrier and the degree of overlap, and on this basis, to achieve effective control of adjacent sub-carrier interference. At the same time, it can also facilitate the use of scattered spectrum resources. In addition, the sub-carriers are not synchronized, and the individual processing of correlation detection, channel estimation, and synchronization can be completed on the sub-carriers. 2. Multi-antenna transmission technology. Large-scale multi-antenna transmission technology and antenna array technology can effectively improve the reliability of information transmission and frequency utilization. Through the use of large-scale array technology, to a certain extent, it is possible to conduct in-depth exploration of spatial dimensional resources, and under the effect of space division multiple access technology, it can realize simultaneous service to multiple users in the same time-frequency resource. At the same time, through the improvement of the antenna function in the multi-antenna transmission technology, it can provide powerful help for it to bear faster download speed and more cell capacity. In order to apply large-scale multi-antenna transmission technology to network base stations in various areas, the use of active antenna technology can be strengthened to promote the realization of 3D beamforming. The antenna in 5G technology is designed with reference to the design ideas of military phased array radar, which improves the freedom of the system space to a certain extent, and the use of 3D beamforming promotes the improvement of the function of multi-antenna transmission technology . Under the effect of this technology, 5G wireless communication technology can achieve the growth of network system data capacity, thereby effectively meeting the growing demand for user data. 3. Dense network technology. With the improvement of the social level, people have higher requirements for network data, especially in user-intensive areas. Different users have different requirements for data transmission. This makes network technology must be quickly optimized and updated [ 3]. Among them, the application of dense network technology can improve the network performance of 5G technology as a whole. However, in specific practice, this technology will be subject to greater interference. Therefore, in order to better apply dense network technology, it is necessary to improve the signal anti-interference ability, especially to improve the performance of the edge user network, so as to affect the interference drop to lowest. Through the application of this technology, the network architecture of the future 5G technology should be composed of macro cells, temporary micro cells and long-term micro cells, which can reduce the dependence of the user’s network interface on the previous planning and provide 5G technology for adapting to the network. A strong guarantee. In addition, after the application of dense network technology, the utilization rate of wireless resources and network capacity will also be greatly improved, which provides great potential for the future development of 5G technology. 4. Device-to-device technology. At present, the signal in the wireless communication system is mainly transmitted by the relay station and the base station. The base station is in a specific position and propagates the signal within a fixed range; the relay station is also fixed in a certain place and receives the signal propagated by the base station. However, because the locations of base stations and relay stations cannot be changed, this will also lead to increased facility finances and restricted network structure, which will hinder the development of wireless communication technology to a certain extent. The device-to-device technology adopted in 5G wireless communication can fundamentally solve this problem. Under the application of this technology, devices can communicate directly without using base stations and relay stations, which can not only expand the access range of wireless devices and the network, innovate access methods, but also effectively reduce the cost of infrastructure construction.
3. Application of 5G wireless communication technology
(1) Android system. At present, most smart mobile terminals use the Android system, which is based on Linux, a freely disseminated and free-to-use Unix-like operating system. It is an operating system with the characteristics of open source code and freedom. There are huge application advantages in mobile devices such as smart phones. The architecture of the Android system is a hierarchical architecture, which can be divided into 4 levels. In descending order, they are the application layer, the program framework layer, the system runtime library, and the kernel layer. In these levels, the kernel layer uses 5G nanotechnology, which can effectively separate hardware drivers and basic files. In addition, under the influence of openness, the Android system has a lower safety factor, but through the use of 5G nanotechnology, the encryption level of data information can be improved through the effect of quantum cryptography. (2) Light field camera. The light field camera is a kind of photographic equipment, but it is different from the traditional camera in that it focuses after the picture is taken. The principle of this equipment is to use light field technology so that people only need to consider when taking pictures. The composition does not need to complete the focus processing, which can improve the existing photography habits and methods to a certain extent. At the same time, the light field camera has certain advantages in capturing photos. As long as all the optical information in the focal length range is recorded, then the focus point can be selected at will after the object in the focal length range is taken. From this point of view, this camera has a large capacity. Normally, the space required to store a photo is about 200M, which means that it has high requirements for storage space and transmission speed, and 5G wireless communication technology The use of can effectively meet its needs. At the same time, because of this feature, the light field camera has greater application prospects in the field of security and defense monitoring. (3) Application prospects. With the development and popularization of network technology, 5G wireless communication technology has broad application prospects in the future, especially in communications and the Internet of Things. In the field of communication, strengthening the application of 5G wireless communication technology can provide people with a more sensory experience and communication quality, which can effectively meet the increasing needs of users; in the field of Internet of Things, strengthening the application of this technology can not only realize people Commonly used communication devices, such as computers, mobile phones, etc., are connected to the network, and other items can be connected to the network, which can truly realize the Internet of Things. From another perspective, the Internet of Things and 5G wireless communication technologies interact and promote each other, and the two parties can achieve common development. In addition, with the advantages of cost, security, and speed, 5G wireless communication technology can be widely used in various fields.
In summary, it is of great significance to strengthen the research on 5G wireless communication technology. In this way, we must understand the advantages of this technology such as fast transmission speed, good compatibility and long battery life, and strengthen its research on its multi-carrier technology, multi-antenna transmission technology, dense network technology, and device-to-device technology. The technology is effectively used in the Internet of Things, communications and other fields to build a sound intelligent mobile network system, thereby promoting the better and faster development of various industries.